ADVANCED AESTHETICS is committed to providing our clients with the best skin care information available. We've developed this resource section of our website as a tool for our clients. Our goal is to provide you with the information necessary to maintain healthy skin and maximize the benefits of your treatments at Leah Nickie Advanced Aesthetics.
- No vigorous exercise for 24 hours.
- No facial or massage for 7 days.
- Tylenol is recommended if you experience residual discomfort, but avoid ibuprofen or aspirin for 3-4 days.
- Arnica Montana 30: 2 tablets every 2 hours the first day, then every 6 hours the following 2 days.
- Avoid hot water or steam on the face for 2-3 days.
- You may experience swelling or possibly some bruising of treated areas for several days and up to a week or more.
- Initially the treated areas may feel full and firm, but will soften over the week following treatment.
- If small bumps are noted, you may gently roll over the area with a Q-tip to smooth. The hyaluronic gel remains malleable for up to a week.
- Be gentle with your face for 3-5 days. In general, avoid any activity that would increase circulation to the face, and therefore increase swelling and/or bruising.
- Download Post Care Instructions for Restylane/Perlane/Belotero Skin Treatments