ADVANCED AESTHETICS is committed to providing our clients with the best skin care information available. We've developed this resource section of our website as a tool for our clients. Our goal is to provide you with the information necessary to maintain healthy skin and maximize the benefits of your treatments at Leah Nickie Advanced Aesthetics.
HOME CARE ADVICE
- The area treated may feel irritated; redness may develop and light scabbing may form.
- Make sure you do not pick any scabbing. Premature removal of scabs may cause hyper or hypo pigmentation and/or scarring.
- Using a Q-tip, apply a light layer of Aquaphor or Vaseline to the area twice daily.
- Sun protection must be used every day until healing is complete to avoid pigment changes.
- Clean area with a mild cleanser daily, and gently pat dry.
- Do not rub, cleanse with a washcloth, or use any exfoliants or products containing alcohol, retinol, or alpha hydroxy acids for 21 days after the treatment with Lam Probe.
- For 48 hours DO NOT use a hot tub, swim in a pool, use a sauna, or steam room.
- Make-up may be applied with a clean make-up sponge 24 hours after Lam Probe treatment.
Download Post Care Instructions Lam Probe Procedure